CSA New York Soccer Camps 2020
July 6, 2020 - July 30, 2020
• Monday - Thursday: 3:30-6:00
• $155 per week
July 6, 2020 - August 1, 2020
• Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 6:30 - 8:00pm for JV and HS Players
• Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: 6:30 - 8:00pm for Players 13 to 15 years old
• $55 per player per 3 day week (same price for 1, 2, or 3 days)
The Academy offers soccer
camp for players of all abilities, ages 8 through 12. CSA New York is an inspiring experience for
young athletes. We apply the time honored training methods of experienced premiere European and South American soccer
clubs to teach every camper to be a successful soccer player.
Campers are taught how to pass, control dribbling, run with the ball, head, shoot, attack and defend through fun games, small-sided matches and tournaments. Players learn the importance of hard work, healthful living and team concepts. Each child builds confidence while having fun.
• Licensed, experienced coaches
• Low coach to player ratio
• Personalized training
• New games every day
• High quality soccer training
• Fun and friendly environment
• Prepare for upcoming fall travel and varsity season
• Summer soccer fitness program. Stay fit and soccer sharp
Players receive personalized instruction as we focus on getting to know and develop each child's abilities and build confidence with the ball. Players are grouped by ability level.
CSA New York puts each athlete through
of assessments in which speed, agility and strength are tested. After examining each player’s
individual abilities, the staff creates a personalized plan to improve each individual’s game. Goalies receive specialized training focusing on
the distinct position and its unique qualities. Children are
taught to play together as a team.
Beginning soccer players are introduced to the concepts of movement with the ball and control of the ball. Children are encouraged to want to play soccer through fun, instructional games led by a coach. Children build confidence, develop motor skills and have lots of fun as they interact with peers.