Coaches for CSA New York
David B. Villalobos
Born in Chile, South America, Coach Villalobos brings over 30 years of playing and coaching experience to Complete Soccer Academy. He has coached all age levels from Pre K through college and is a former professional player who received all-American distinction in his collegiate career.
In addition to CSA, Coach Villalobos is also the Director of Soccer Operations at Backyard Sports (www.byardsports.com), coaches at Edgemont High School and trains many travel soccer teams in the WYSL. He has Masters in education and school supervision. Coach Villalobos is retired from the New York City Department of Education after serving 30 years as a Teacher and Assistant Principal. He resides with his family in Yonkers, New York.
• Retired Assistant Principal, New York City Department of Education
• Trainer/Assistant Varsity Coach at Edgemont High School
• Travel Soccer Trainer/Coach Edgemont Travel Club and Rivertowns Football Club
• Player at Brignorth Town FC, Newport Town FC and Shrewsbury Town FC - England
• 3 year All State college player at Manhattanville College
David E. Villalobos Jr.
Born in the Bronx, New York, Coach Villalobos Jr. brings fresh playing and coaching experience to Complete Soccer Academy that is valuable in the growth of young soccer minds. “Don’t let anyone’s negative opinion of you affect the way that you develop as a player,” is coach Villalobos’ motto as he helps our players grow as confident young people. In addition to CSA, Coach Villalobos Jr. is the Athletic Trainer and coach for Backyard Sports during the winter program and summer soccer camps. He plans to complete his Masters degree and become a Physical Education Teacher. He hopes that teaching will facilitate his pursuit of his two passions, soccer and working with children.
• Graduate of Keene State College with a degree in Athletic Training
• Head Coach, Briarcliff HS Junior Varsity Team
• Travel Soccer Trainer/Coach, Briarcliff Soccer Club and Eastern FC
• 3 year player at Keene State College and Edgemont HS
• Currently pursuing a Physical Education Masters Degree at Manhattanville College
• CSA Athletic Trainer